The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is one of the flagship Android devices of Samsung for 2015, and so far has been critically acclaimed for its design and performance.
Being the flagship Android Smartphone of Samsung, the Galaxy S6 Edge+ features some very top notch hardware specifications. For starters, the device features a 5.7 inch 2K display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and a PPI of 518 and also with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The device is powered by a 2.1 GHz octa core processor and 4 GB of RAM. The internal storage provided is either 32 or 64 GB depending on the variant. The primary camera has a resolution of 16 MP whereas the front facing camera has 5 MP resolution. The device is powered by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
If you are interested to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Android Smartphone, then you are at the right place as today we are here with a well explained guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Android device without any hassles.
- If you proceed to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Android device, then you may automatically void any warranty that your Smartphone came with.
- We are not to be held responsible for any kind of damages that may occur to your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ during or after completing the rooting guide below.
- The rooting guide below is only to be performed on the international variant of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Android Smartphone.
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ has at least 90% of battery backup remaining before proceeding with the rooting guide below.
- Backup all the data from your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
- Download and install all the latest USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
- Download the ODIN tool from here (Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3446301&d=1440131361).
- Download the recovery from here (Link: http://arter97.com/browse/exynos7420/kernel/6.0/).
- Download the SuperUserSU from here (Link: https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip).
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+:
If you own samsung galaxy s6 edge+ and want to root it then here are steps to root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ easily:
- Copy and paste the recovery and SuperUserSU files from your PC to your S6 Edge+.
- Switch OFF your device and then enter it to the Download Mode by pressing Volume Down+Home+Power keys at the same time.
- Start the ODIN tool on your PC, and connect your S6 Edge+ to the PC.
- From the ODIN tool, check mark the “AP” box and select the file with “.tar.md5” extension from the recovery folder that you downloaded earlier.
- After selecting the file, click on the “Start” button to begin the rooting process.
- Once rooted, disconnect your Smartphone from the PC and power it OFF.
- And then boot it into the recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up+Power+Home keys. And then select the “Install ZIP From SD Card” option.
- Next, select the SuperSU file that you copied earlier to your device and confirm your selection.
- Wait for it to be installed on your device.
- Once completed, reboot your Smartphone.
And you’re done. Now you have rooted and installed the SuperSU on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.