Micromax Unite 2 is successor to Micromax Unite smartphone. The smartphone comes with a 4.7-inch display screen which delivers resolution of 480 X 800 pixels. Micromax Unite 2 is powered with a 1.3 Ghz quad core processor. You will get 1 GB Ram with the smartphone which will help you in running most of the apps easily on your device. We all know that there are a lot of advantages of rooting. You can get a lot of benefits after rooting your Android device. There is a rooting guide available for Micromax Unite 2 A106 which will help you in getting root access on your device. You will be able to install custom roms on your device.
Follow the guide shared below if you want to root Micromax Unite 2 A106 smartphone.
Pre-Requisites and Downloads:
Make sure you have all the below mentioned things with you before you start the rooting process.
- Create backup of your smartphone before you start the rooting process. You might also lose data if you are not following the steps correctly. To stay on a safe side we suggest you to create backup of your device.
- Your Micromax Unite 2 A106 should have more than 80% of battery remaining in it.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. To enable USB debugging go to Settings > About Phone > Tap build number 5-7 times. Now go back to Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Install USB drivers of Micromax Unite 2 A106 on your PC. You can download them from the download section below.
- Disable any antivirus program if you are using on your PC.
- Download USB drivers for Micromax Unite 2 A106
- Download Rooting files for Micromax Unite 2 A106.
How to Root Micromax Unite 2 A106:
Follow the step by step guide shared below to Root Micromax Unite 2 A106 easily.
- Connect your smartphone with your PC using a USB cable and copy the SuperSu file in the internal storage of your device.
- Turn off your device and remove battery and then connect it once again with your PC using USB cable.
- Extract the SP Flash tool folder and once extracted open the Flash_tool.exe file from the extracted folder.
- Once the software has been opened upload the scatter file you downloaded using the scatter loading window.
- After loading the scatter file you will see a lot of options in the SP Flash tool window. Select BootImg option and upload the img file. Now select the Recovery option and upload the CWM recovery file.
- Press download button and you will come across a warning on your screen. Click on Ok button and CWM recovery will be installed on your Micromax Unite 2 A106.
- Put back the battery in your device and press and hold combination of Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys.
- You will enter recovery mode. Select install zip from SD card option and browse the SuperSU file you copied in step 1. Flash the file and you will be able to root Micromax Unite 2 A106.