When you root your phone you actually define new boundaries to the phone which do not come default from your manufacturer’s place.
Why should you Root Micromax A27?
- Do Ads annoy you every now and then, you must do it then. After restarting your device and go to play store and search for Adfree, a small utility that blocks and frees you from the never ending Ads in games and apps.
- Do you feel that system apps are not for you, then you must go for rooting your system. After rooting you can do it without any hurdle.
- Because you are not too much into it, you are happy with the way your device flawlessly work. You don’t feel like taking risk for a more astounding use of your phone.
- Because you fear that rooting take your warranty away from you even before it is expired.
- Not all the device kernel support devices, sometimes rooting can lead to damaging the phone due to overclocking of CPU by apps.
Now to all the Micromax A27 Bolt users out there who want to root there devices in a best simple manner, we are here with a guide to Root Micromax A27 Bolt. Follow each and every step mentioned below for great results as the same manner as described,
Read: How to Root Xiaomi Mi3
Before you start with the guide to Root Micromax A27 Bolt, here are a few Pre-Requisite go through them carefully.
- We suggest you to take backup of your data before starting the rooting process.
- USB debugging must be enabled so that the communication between the phone and the device can be initiated and carried out without any break.
- Install Micromax A27 USB drivers in the PC (let the drivers install automatically or manually).
- Make sure your phone is least 70% charged, we advise you to maintain a min 80% plus charging level before starting the process.
Steps to Root Micromax A27 Bolt:
The following steps are to be followed very carefully to Root Micromax A27 Bolt.
- The first step is to download the moborobo application and unlock the root tool to the PC.
- Use the original Micromax Bolt A27 USB cable to connect the phone and the computer.
- Check again to make sure that the USB drivers are already installed and USB debugging also enabled.
- Now it is time to fire up Moborobo software application and there a message displaying “Your device is connected” would be shown on the screen.
- Now open UnlockRoot.
- In the window opened after opening UnlockRoot, Tap on Root (green color) and select you device model from the list (you may come across some prompts, we advise you to ignore them and select the appropriate device).
- Now a popup will pop on screen asking for reboot.
- Click on yes & continue to reboot.
- Now the process to root will begin in your Micromax A27.
- Once the rooting is completed your device will reboot.
- Now go to your menu (after rebooting only) and there you will be able to see a new app with the name Superuser that is an acknowledgment that your device was rooted properly.
This is how you can easily Root Micromax A27 Bolt.