Lenovo is popular for launching mid range devices that possess all the features that can send a high range device on a run for its money. Lenovo A850 is a similar case in the consideration of Lenovo devices. Lenovo A850 has been roaring loud in the market since its inception and there is no looking back for this device. It is setting up great standards which are hard for any other device to match up.
The display of Lenovo A850 consists of a LCD capacitive touchscreen flaunting 16M colors. It also boasts the multi-touch phenomenon which is quite new in the market. It supports a microSD card that can be stretched until 32 GB and the internal memory measures a capacity of 4GB with 1 GB of RAM.
The processor of Lenovo A850 is equipped with Android operating system with the 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. The chipset possessed by the device is Mediatek MT6582M. The Quad core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 CPU delivers a great mood to the user and it also possesses the Accelerometer and proximity sensors. However, sometimes the processor of this phone is slow enough for multi-tasking and other operations. Therefore, we need to Root Lenovo A850 in such a case.
In the following part, we will discuss how to Root Lenovo A850 with ease:
Prior to reaching the rooting process, you need to know the dangers that can fall down on the device while rooting it. They are:
1. Apart from sheer advantage, there are some disadvantages associated with rooting. Obviously, rooting makes the phone faster and more convenient but it comes with a price and that price is risking your device in whole.
2. The warranty of the device is not applicable from the moment you root Lenovo A850.
3. There is a high risk of the device being damaged while the user tries to root it.
4. The android updates shy away from devices that are rooted.
1. The battery in phone must be sufficient while rooting it.
2. Rooting tool must be installed from a safer web place.
Step by Step Guide to Root Lenovo A850:
1. Firstly, the user needs to connect the device with PC.
2. The framaroot apk must be copied and pasted to the SD card of the device. This transfer shall take place from PC to the SD card.
3. The file explorer app must be opened right after the above mentioned step. Framaroot apk need to be installed after that.
4. Opening framaroot is the next step to be followed.
5. In the framaroot window, you need to select the “install superuser” option.
6. The Boromir exploit option must be selected thereafter.
7. It takes a couple of minutes for your device to root up.
8. The next important step is to reboot the device.
9. Finally, your Lenovo A850 has been rooted without any big hassles.
That’s it. Now, you are done with the guide to Root Lenovo A850. If you faced any issues while following this guide then share it with us via leaving a comment.