Lenovo A830 is a fine budget smartphone that was released around 3 years ago in 2013. It comes with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 1GB RAM, 5-inch display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution, 8MP primary camera, VGA secondary camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 4GB of internal memory and up to 64GB of expandable memory. If you wish, you can make this awesome smartphone more powerful by rooting Lenovo A830. In this article we’re going to provide you a simple one-click root procedure that you can follow to unlock the true potential of your device.
Though procedure to Root Lenovo A830 is quite safe, if anything goes messy your device may get bricked. You should proceed only if you’ve done rooting before and are aware of what you’re going to do. I or any other member of DroidCular team won’t be responsible for any kind of damage that happens during or after the root procedure. Please proceed with this guide to Root Lenovo A830 at your own risk.
- Make sure that you’ve installed all the drivers related to your device on your PC. If you haven’t then download them from here and install properly.
- Backup all your important data from phone. Although you’re not going to lose it, still you should do this because some risk of data loss is always involved in rooting.
- Next thing that you need to do is enabling Developer Options on your device. If you haven’t done this already, navigate to Settings >> About Phone and tap the build number of your phone 5-7 times.
- Now navigate to Settings >> Developer Options and enable USB debugging by checking its checkbox.
- Download Kingo Root app on your PC.
All set? Okay, let’s get to work:
Steps To Root Lenovo A830:
- Launch the Kingo Root app that you downloaded during prerequisites.
- Once launched, connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- The app will automatically identify your phone and will show it to you on screen.
- Click the “Root” button to begin the root procedure. The app will begin rooting your phone and will show you the progress on screen.
- Once rooted successfully, it’ll show a success message with a “Finish” button. Just click that button and disconnect your device from PC.
And that’s it! Now you are done with the steps to Root Lenovo A830 and you can enjoy it to the fullest. You can uninstall bloatware, install any of the ‘root-only’ apps that couldn’t be installed earlier and much more than that. Enjoy!