Lenovo A6000 was launched in January 2015.it has 8GB internal memory and 1GB RAM. The primary camera is of 8MP with LED flash and secondary camera is of 2MP. It comes with dual speakers and 3.5 mm jack. It has got a memory/SD card slot and the internal memory is expanded up to 32GB.it has got Wi-Fi and hotspot enabled in it and it has got the most advantageous feature which sought out many problem mainly due to less battery life, i.e. now you can spend hours and hours with its long lasting battery life. And this phone is compatible with Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat) version with 141 x 70 x 8.2 mm (5.55 x 2.76 x 0.32 in) body dimensions. And also with dual SIM slots.
Now let’s start with the guide to Root Lenovo A6000. Before starting with the rooting procedure, you need to take care of pre-requisites to root your device successfully.
- Take a backup of the existing data, as you may lose data during this procedure.
- In order to accomplish the task, first and foremost thing to be kept in mind is the percentage of battery available (need to be at least 50%).
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Go to Settings and then head towards Developer Options and finally opt for USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not located under settings then enable it by going to Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. After this you need to proceed with the previous steps mentioned.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 smartphone to your PC and install the application (CDROM) which you can see in your My Computer/This PC.
- ADB and Fastboot drivers need to be set up on your PC.
- Download the img and SuperSu Files for Lenovo A6000/Plus from the below sources:
Installing CWM on Lenovo A6000/Plus:
- Step 1: Extract the downloaded files.
- Open theC:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- In order to click anywhere inside the folder at the empty space, you need to press and hold the shift button and then right click. Then from here you have to choose open command window here.
- Type this adb devices in CMD (command).
- And then type adb reboot bootloader
- This will reboot your device into Boot loader / Fastboot Mode.
- Type this fastboot boot recovery.img
- Type this command (fastboot reboot) to reboot Lenovo A6000.
- Next is rooting your device.
Also Read: Custom ROMs for Lenovo A850
Steps to Root Lenovo A6000:
- Step 1: Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip file that you have downloaded needs to copied in the root folder of yourSD card.
- Step 2: Now type adb reboot recovery in CMD
- Now your handset, Lenovo A6000 is set to boot itself into Recovery Mode.
- Step 3: Once you land into the Recovery Mode, choose install from SD card and choose Root-SuperSU-v2.37.zip
- Step 4: Reboot your device once the task of installation is accomplished completely or faithfully.
- Step 5: Download Root Checker app from Play store and check your device status.
And that’s it. You are done with the guide to Root Lenovo A6000, If you faced any issues while following this guide then share it with us via leaving a comment below.